- University Health
- A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Employee Relations Coordinator. We are recognized a top US Workplace.
Job Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the preparing the official Health System response to formal TWC-Civil Rights Division unemployment claims and wage claims while adhering to firm deadlines.
- Assists in the investigation and administrative functions of the employee concern process and with Integrity Services Hotline Calls and other reportable concerns.
- Assists management under the direction of the Employee Relations Manager with issues pertaining to employee relations, personnel policy application and issues of employment law.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, Communications, or a related field is required.
- Two years of related experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of employee relations and applicable regulations is required.
URL to apply for this position: