User Name :
● Selected Event Details
Online registeration for this event is currently closed. Thank You.
2012 SAHRMA Employment Law Conference
August 29, 2012
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
2012 SAHRMA Employment Law Conference "An Ounce of Prevention Is Worth A Pound of Saved Attorneys’ Fees"
Emerging Trends In Labor and Employment Law
• The Americans With Disabilities Act In Transition
• FLSA Litigation: The Billion Dollar Industry
• Texas Workforce Commission 101: A Primer on Wage and Unemployment Claims
• Straight from the Government’s Mouth: The Most Common Mistakes Made By Employers During Government Investigations
• Background Checks in 2012: How To Strike The Right Balance Between Not Hiring an Axe Murderer, and Not Becoming Big Brother, and Not Running Afoul of the EEOC
• Stressed by Stress Claims: What Duties Does the Employer Owe to an “Anxious” Employee?
• Workplace Investigations: How To Do it Right
• Mind Your Own Business: Regulating Off-Duty Conduct
• Everything You Wanted To Know About I-9s, But Were Too Afraid to Ask
• Two-Facebook.com: When Employees Just Don’t “Like” You
This program has been apprved for 8.0 (General) Recertification Credit Hours towards PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Cancellation policy: SAHRMA will issue a fifty percent
refund for cancellations received in writing by July 18, 2012 to email@example.com.
No refunds after this time.
NO SHOWS AND CANCELLATION WILL BE BILLED ACCORDINGLY.
Venue : San Antonio Marriott Northwest
Super Early Bird (Until July 13, 2012)
Early Bird (From July 14, 2012 through August 3, 2012)
Regular Registration After August 3, 2012
SAHRMA Student Members
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 San Antonio Human Resource Management Association, Inc. San Antonio, Texas. All rights reserved.
Site designed and developed by